Silicon Overdrive offers cost effective and flexible support options including Ad-Hoc, Discounted SLA and Fixed Monthly Cost Managed Maintenance SLA Agreements.
Standard Ad-Hoc IT Support Rates:
Discounted SLA Rates:
This is a limited, discounted monthly Service Level Agreement delivered at a pre-determined monthly cost and is inclusive of Client selected services. Remote proactive and reactive server and desktop maintenance and support via Teamviewer, and on-site reactive IT support.
SLA Services include:
- Client pre-determined infrastructure assessments;
- Client pre-determined procurement management;
- Client pre-determined limited infrastructure management;
- Client pre-determined proactive server monitoring & alerting;
- Client pre-determined proactive desktop maintenance and diagnostics;
- Re-active best effort remote and onsite support;
- Re-active best effort remote User support via Teamviewer sessions;
- Elective Proactive NCloud Monitoring Platform device monitoring, alerting, maintenance and diagnostics.
Discounted Fixed Monthly Cost Managed Maintenance SLA Agreements:
This is a discounted fixed monthly cost Company- or Site-wide Managed Service Level Agreement and is based on the number and type of devices deployed. Remote proactive and reactive infrastructure, server and desktop maintenance, support and reporting via CentraStage, and on-site reactive support.
Fixed Managed SLA Services include:
- Infrastructure assessments;
- Procurement management;
- Infrastructure, license compliance, ISP and services management;
- Proactive server monitoring & alerting;
- Proactive NCloud Monitoring Platform device monitoring, alerting, maintenance and diagnostics;
- Re-active remote support via Teamviewer and NCloud Monitoring Platform to improve deliverables and reduce the total cost of ownership per seat SLA Level 1: Critical 2 hours; Level 2: 4 hours;
- Re-active on-site support SLA Level 1 Critical: 4 hours; Level 2: Next business day;
- NCloud licensing included;
- An account manager is assigned to manage site documentation, change management and deployments;
- Primary server and desktop technicians are assigned to Fixed SLA accounts. The support desk with capture telephonic and e-mail incident logging, routing and job closure management.
NCloud is a very cost-effective, secure cloud based Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) platform delivering corporate class cloud monitoring, alerting and failure notification; non-intrusive remote device support; asset and license discovery; WSUS server patch management; automated custom management reporting; automated task scheduling; device performance monitoring and fast, non-intrusive and effective technical remote assistance. NCloud incorporates advanced 256-bit AES end-to-end encryption for data communications of remote assistance sessions with multi-platform remote support for Windows, Linux, Mac and mobile devices including Android. Its integration capabilities allow for a seamless Customer view. NCloud is a cloud based hosted service with data centre access speeds of between 10Mbps and 100Mbps and thus no infrastructure investment is required.
We offer the following technical and procurement assessments:
- Microsoft License Position Assessment (MLPA) on devices to determine license compliance and risk exposure, pricing calculated per device;
- Microsoft Consumption Report (MCR);
- Configuration and Documentation Assessment (CDA);
- Asset Register Assessment (ARA);
- Network Cabling Assessment (NCA);
- Network Wireless And Security Assessment (NWA);
- ISP Connectivity, Usage Policy and Security Assessment (ISPA);
- Antivirus Assessment (AA);
- Data Backup and Disaster Recovery Assessment (DBDRA).
These assessments collate a significant amount of information on the deployed infrastructure and enable informed decisions that over time drive down the total cost of ownership.
This information can be used for updating the asset register, determining license compliance and risk, formulating IT annual capital budgets, highlighting User/device performance issues and for updating your insurance policy schedule.
Certifications include (individual certificates are available on request):
- Cisco CCNA;
- Linux Data Centre Specialist;
- Linux Certified Administrator;
- Microsoft Applications Development;
- Microsoft Authorized Education Reseller;
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist;
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer;
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator;
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator: Messaging;
- Microsoft Certified Professional;
- Microsoft Infrastructure Solution Provider;
- Microsoft Midmarket Solution Provider;
- Microsoft Software Asset Management (SAM);
- Molex Premise Networks Certified Installer, Fiber Optic certified Technician;
- Panda certified Tech Partner;
- Symantec Certified Specialist;
- VMware vSphere 5: Install, Configure, Manage;
- VMware Certified Professional on vSphere 5;