Silicon Overdrive provides an industry standard network cabling installation service including structured cabling , server room and data centre infrastructure, secure Wireless infrastructures, Firewall security, UPS and extended run UPS infrastructures, IP Camera security, IP Telephony and VoIP infrastructures. Network Infrastructure, Network Cabling, Internet Services and DNS Administrators and Security Service Managers assess, design, integrate, support and manage these secure network deployments. Technicians are certified in their fields and cabling is guaranteed.
Silicon Overdrive deploys and manages these network infrastructures for Clients ranging from SMME to Corporate, and National and Provincial Government under SLA or on a per project basis.
Silicon Overdrive is a registered Partner with Blackberry, Cisco, Dell, Eset, HP, Intel Channel, Linux, Microsoft, Mimecast, MWeb Business, Neotel, Pastel and Symantec enabling us to pass preferential service to our Clients. We supply and support leading brand products. Our company only installs Industry Standard, tested infrastructures with proven deliverables, scalability and reduced support costs.
- Cat5e and Cat6 patched Data and Voice cabling and cable management;
- Fibre cabling;
- Secure standard and radius Wireless network infrastructure;
- Cabinet and Datacentre infrastructure
- Switching and subnetting configuration and management.
- Firewall, VLAN and security solutions
- UPS, extended-run UPS and battery cabinet infrastructure;
- IT electrical infrastructure consulting and site-wide watts consumption assessments.
- IP Security Camera infrastructure.
- IP Telephony and VoIP infrastructure.
- Increase security and reduce the chance of damage/theft/cable damage by securing the equipment within the lockable cabinets
- Potentially increase the equipment lifespan by limiting the ability of dust and water getting into the equipment and cable damage
- Reduce equipment noise in the office
- Increase the IT Infrastructure aesthetic
Wireless Network Recommendations:
A hybrid structured cabled network with VLAN switched infrastructure for Desktops and multiple-floors, combined with standard or 300Mbps RADIUS Wireless infrastructure for mobile device access is recommended for several reasons including:
- Reduced complexity and cost
- Network performance optimization
- Increased wireless performance and security for mobile devices – Access Points function on a shared hub bandwidth basis
- Reduced cost
- Higher security