Are you not making use of Microsoft Teams yet? See how this amazing platform from Microsoft can benefit your business and maximise your collaboration processes.
With the world in lock-down (thanks to the COVID-19 Pandemic) people around the world have started working from home en-mass. Companies have had no choice but to embrace and adjust to working from home.
With an overwhelming variety of apps and services available to assist with working from home on the market, finding the right solution can be a daunting task. But did you know that if you have Microsoft Office, there is a good chance that you already have access to Microsoft Teams; one of the most robust and secure tools on the market?
The Benefits of Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams for Easier Collaboration
Microsoft Teams is the perfect tool to ensure smooth collaboration between you and your team with instant messaging, video/audio calls, recordings, and more.
Easy to Work with Remote Employees
Integrate Third-Party Apps
Teams Offers a VOIP Solution
Eliminate Unnecessary Internal Emails
Reduce internal emails flooding your inbox by making use of the instant messaging option available in Teams. Features include emojis, @mentions, and likes.
Skype for Business Coming to an End
Teams Free Guidance | Get Microsoft Teams for Free
- 300 maximum users
- Unlimited chat messages and search
- Guest access
- Integration with apps and services, including the Online versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- 2 GB of storage per user and 10 GB of shared storage
- 1:1 and group online audio and video calling
- Channel meetings
- Screen sharing
The full version of Teams included with an Office 365 subscription provides the following features in addition to the features that Teams free provides:
- No user limit (with an enterprise license)
- Exchange email hosting and custom email domain
- OneDrive, SharePoint, Planner, Yammer, and more Office 365 services
- 1 TB of storage per user
- Scheduled meetings
- Audio conferencing
- Enhanced security and compliance features, including multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, and advanced auditing and reporting
- Administrative controls and support features, including 24 x 7 phone and web support, admin tools for managing users and apps, usage reporting for Office 365 services, service-level agreement (attached), and configurable user settings and policies